Anniversary Ticker

Monday, February 22, 2010

To those who think I am fat.....

We are expecting a little bundle of adventure in August! We went to our appointment today and heard our babies heartbeat for the first time! I cried and Jeff said it sounded really strong like a boy! ;)

I found out we were expecting right before Christmas and wrapped up the test and put it under the tree! (happy urine covered present my dear!) I was going to wait till Christmas Eve and have him open it, but if you know me at all that totally didn't work out and I had him open it that night. He was excited and we laughed and cried! What an expensive present I gave him to pay for! Merry Christmas!

For some reason this go around I am quite a bit larger and my tummy is already pretty out there, last week the bishop asked him if I was pregnant and Jeff was really tempted to say, "no she is just fat" cause that is what I say to him all the time. I am convinced I am not having a baby I am having a werewolf. So I didn't think we could keep this quite any longer. Not the whole world reads my blog and I figure anyone that bothers to read this really boring thing must really care about me so I figure here is where I would post it and everyone else can just find out or think I'm fat!

7 comments:

Smith Family said...

I am very excited for you. I definitely don't think you are fat!! You don't look fat at all!! Can't wait to meet the little bundle of joy!!

Robyn said...

I was going to say something...JUST KIDDING!! You are still tiny I'm sure but maybe if you see a change It's probably because your stomach was stretched out from before, you always get bigger faster the second time. I am SOOOOO excited for you. i bet it's a boy too, you should name him Gustave. (I think I get naming rights for my help in your love connection) Love you!

Emma said...

I am so very excited for you! Maybe we should play sometime, I would like to see this "fat" Leah! And I was thinking that maybe you are having twins! I know some people that didn't find out until their ultra sounds because the heart beats were in-sync. I am gonna cross my fingers that it is twins. Ya Best A Day Friend!

Melissa Christensen said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Keep us updated! You will be a great mom!

Jana said...

Congratulations! That is exciting!

Sandra Sessions said...

Oh Leah, I'm so excited for you. What a fun time of life. I love your blog. It is so fun to see pictures of your husband (since I've never met him) and your absolutely beautiful wedding dress.

April said...

I don't check your blog nearly enough, but boy oh boy did I miss a BIG announcement!!!!

Congrats, nothing is harder and nor more rewarding than having children...and you are sure gonna make beautiful babies!