Anniversary Ticker

Friday, March 25, 2011

Updates

So I realized I haven't told anyone about Scotty, here it is!

1:  Scotty has finally mastered sitting on his own, but he still falls over when he tries to look at me behind him ..... :)
2:  He laughes at dad whenever he comes home, no matter how crabby he was before he comes home!
3:  He has learned to whine.... ugh ;)
4:  Scotty can say Da Da Da Da Da over and over all day.... it's adorable!
5:  Today for the first time he said Ta Ta Ta! Woo hoo!!!
6:  He loves to blow bubbles all day... oh dear....
7:  He does push ups!   He is so close to crawling!  How do they change so fast?
8:  He figured out how to flatten his hands and slaps the table tops, toys and mom's face!  When he  wants my  attention he puts his hands on my face and tries to turn my face towards his! ADORABLE!
9:  He got his first tooth! SO BIG!
10:  When he sleeps he has to feel my face whenever he wakes up!  Needless to say if my face isn't there when he wakes up, he gets really upset!  I guess he just loves me!!! :)

Updates?  There you go!!


No comments: