Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Jeffrey Scott Johnston Jr.

He made it! I didn't think he would but he did... I am not like Natalie and I can't sit and write an amazing blog with awesome pictures in the hospital right after he is born. Go Natalie!!!

I can tell you he was born September 8, 2010, he weighed 8 lb 1 oz, he was 20.5 inches long and he has the biggest big toe I have ever seen on a new baby! He is going to be big and tall just like his daddy!

We named him after his dad, Jeffrey Scott Johnston Jr. and we are calling him Scotty! J. Scott Johnston will make awesome business cards!

I was induced at around 10 am and he was born at around 8 at night. Not to long of a labor which is nice considering I was in labor for about 7 weeks! :) We are so happy he is healthy and here! Thank you for all of the wonderful meals, and thoughtful visits! They mean the world, and Scotty now knows how loved his family is!

Oh and the best news of today! I am officially at my pre-pregnancy weight! Now to get rid of the loose skin... ugh!







































7 comments:

Cassie said...

He is the most adorable thing. Congrats!

Natalie Kay said...

Yay! Scotty is so cute. I'm so glad he is finally here and that things are good with your little family!

(Haha, thanks for the shout out. For the record, I typed my birth story as things were happening. Davy was asleep and I had an epidural so I was feeling good. I basically just added in the very last part and hit publish.)

Hollie said...

Hey, Chris and I have been waiting for this post! congrats! He is so cute... but then, with you 2 we expected this kind of perfection:) Beautiful family! I am glad you think of the future with your names- his WILL make good business cards, nice job.

Robyn said...

Congrats he is adorable, hopefully I can come and take pictures soon :)

Christina Olson said...

He is so dang adorable! Scotty is sure lucky to have you as his mommy!!

Jen said...

I want to meet him. I want to meet him NOW!!!

Chelsey said...

Oh Leah, he's so handsome! You can already tell he's going to be a heart-breaker. Sorry my congratulations are a little late but he's super adorable! I'm glad you're doing well.