Anniversary Ticker

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Some Fun Videos!



Thank you Robyn for this beautiful photo!!


I take all these videos on my phone... so these are not the best quality... I know I should get out the camera and tape these but your phone is always right by you ya know? Anyway I think I should still show you guys some fun new things of my baby! He is so cute and he is just turned two months... He is now over 13 lbs and is 25 inches long... He is a big boy, and we just love him tons... He sings with mommy during our talk time we have in the morning when we wake up, it's adorable, and he smiles and laughs so cute!





He was to cute not to video! He sat there for forever and just was so chill... I decided to put him there more often!




When I put him on his tummy and he started rolling over I was shocked! I thought I would be able to leave him without freaking out he wouldn't be there when I got back.... But it doesn't look like this it true any longer!

No comments: