Anniversary Ticker

Monday, April 26, 2010

Babies and Birthday's

We found out what we are having!






This is us on the way to do our ultrasound





This is us after they told us we were having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


I really didn't care what we had as long as it was human... Good news is it's human and he has everything he needs, hands, arms, legs, mouth, brain... everything looks good! So there you have it folks! Maybe we'll post some pics of baby boy Johnston, but he wouldn't stop trying to stare at the ultrasound so every shot of him is face forward and he looks like a skeleton... Oh and he has the BIGGEST feet I have ever seen a baby have! ................ maybe he isn't human ............


So this month is Leah's birthday month! Bet you didn't know that! My mom was sweet and threw me a family hoorah!this Sunday. This month has been crazy preparing for Jefferson and Emily's wedding and we all have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off! ah!


Caleb and Paul always have a BLAST at my parties....



Eliza showed better enthusiasm!



Tamara and Rob sitting and chatting with me.



Anna Lisa is due in three weeks! We hope she makes it past the wedding!



Jeff and I right before they sang happy birthday!



The cakes being prepared... ice cream cake and chocolate cake... can't beat that!



Kingi holding his little girl Meliame with Grammie in the back holding Orianna!



Apparently singing happy birthday to me embarrasses me.... I am getting shy now....



Anna Lisa missed the candle blowout... this is a reenactment.... Bet you couldn't tell the difference!


People have been requesting baby bump pics... since I just feel silly looking, it took a lot to get any... Luckily I was able to get all my sisters to join me in the fiasco that is pictures! Plus when will this ever happen again? All four of us expecting at the same time? Probably never!



Side shots Ashley took trying to show off the bump!


Side shot #2 I'm at 22 WEEKS!!!! woah... halfway there....



All the girls at mom's in front of the piano




Girls and our spouses!

Well that is the update... Hope you are all well! Hope the baby doesn't get to big and make me explode! AH!

4 comments:

Emma said...

All of you guys are so cute! I am so excited you are having a boy!! He is going to be adorable. Big feet and all!!

Robyn said...

Wow! That shot of all you girls is adorable. Your poor mom will have a very busy household this year :). I'm so excited for little Michael Jackson Jr. He will be adorable. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW HOT STUFF!!

Smith Family said...

Hooray another boy!! Now yours, mine and Natalies boys can all play together! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

wow! youre all prego! grats! and glad youre all happy and well.

His first name will be "Ball" his middle name will be "Lightning" right?

8)