Anniversary Ticker

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Few Updates

So Jefferson and Emily got married yesterday... I don't have any pics to show for this except for a couple that were taken on my phone... They are not that good and don't be mad... I will put up real ones later




Emily's niece holding her dress! SO CUTE! But alas no Emily... I don't know why I don't have a shot with her in it.. It was crowded!



Our good friends Laura and Steve Thalin chatting with Jeff and I!



Jefferson stuck with the bouquet... as most grooms are...



A number of times!



Most the brothers.. Where was Caleb?

I am going backwards but that is okay! All of these pics were taken with a phone... I need to remember my camera! For my actual birthday my incredibly perfect and loving husband was his usual amazing self!



My birthday started awhile ago with the digging up of our lawn out front and the ability to add a flower bed! I couldn't be more excited! It took Jeff forever to dig this huge section of lawn up, but he did it! I helped get rocks out, and mix some steer compost in! yucky! Then I planted some flowers in it! It makes me so happy every time I see it!



Then on the day of my birthday he came home a little early from work and we started out shopping. He took me to Bed Bath and Beyond where we used some old wedding gift cards and be bought me a crepe maker! This totally cool kind that rocks! Then we went to Target to use a wedding gift card and he had me pick out some baby clothes for our little baby boy! I cried! (HEY! I am pregnant I can!)



After that he took me to PF Changs and ate a yummy dinner and I got my favorite dessert in the whole world that has coconut ice cream in the middle of berries and spring roll bananas with this awesome caramel sauce... I want some more!



But the very best part of my birthday was when we got home and I read a love note Jeff had written for me! I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man that makes me feel like such a special lady! I don't know how I got to be so lucky, but I did, and I am forever grateful for that! I couldn't be happier in this life Jeff has helped build for us and I can't wait for many more birthdays to come with him! (But I can wait for the wrinkles that will come with it! AH!)

4 comments:

Emma said...

Happy Birthday best a day friend! I am so glad you are happy and pregnant in love! You make me smile!

Unknown said...

that dessert looks like destiny. i will have it.

Leah said...

as you should Garit..... As you should! when are you going to come visit?

Unknown said...

Tell me when a good day would be and ill come right over. Where do you guys live? I live by that elementary school on 1700 west