Anniversary Ticker

Monday, April 12, 2010

Married Life

Married life is one of the best things in the whole wide world! Especially when you are married to my handsome husband! WOO HOO!!! Well I thought I would put up some married pics because it's been awhile!


Halloween 2009


Thanksgiving 2009


3D Movie Time!


Sunday Dinner's at my mom's!


Jeff took me on a wonderful date up the mountains March 2009






Jeff is AWESOME and always opens my car door!


Jeff and I also have been going on some trips to visit our family up there! :) It has been SO FUN! I just wish we had someone else so hold the camera! ha ha ha!


The drive up!

His parents took us to see the rodeo there. HUGE event! TONS of people, and an enormous venue. I screamed a lot because I thought FOR SURE someone was going to lose an arm or an eye....





Karen my mother-in-law and I!


The three Brother's! Jeff, Greg, and Eric


My pregnant Belly!


I can't take pictures.... Jeff should have done this!


People about to lose life and limb!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! It's so nice to see pictures of you two. I haven't actually see you two together since you got married. I'm so happy that you're happy!!!